Techint Labs is a full-service marketing agency that combines forward-thinking research, proprietary technology, and creative services to execute custom strategies to accelerate brands. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that are a perfect fit for the position and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. Our focus on team-first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the two years, Techint Labs has grown from one to a team of almost 20 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization, as well as traditional media planning and buying, and Creative Services.
The Techint Labs team is looking to hire an Account Manager to help strategically guide and execute the team’s post-sale initiatives and goals. The Account Manager will be responsible for handling almost all aspects of the post-sale process, including client management and retention. The Account Manager will manage strategic advertising accounts and deliver on business objectives tied to client KPIs. This individual will be a self-starter, hard worker, and collaborator who drives strategic revenue retention and growth among our partners and clients. Techint Labs is focused on growing more than 4x over the next 3 years and the Account Manager will play a key role in how the company evolves moving forward.
- Strategy: Work with the Business Development, Client Services, Creative and Operations teams to develop and implement current post-sale workflow and strategy to retain and grow revenue among strategic clients. Support Business Development in some key new business presentations.
- Execution: Work with Business Development, Creative and Ops to execute post-sale deliverables that align with the client’s KPIs and the team’s 2020 budget, including strategic advertising campaigns, pixel placements, campaign audits, reporting, in-market visits, creative strategy, and creative development.
- Project/Account Management: This position will be responsible for overseeing Techint Labs’ largest advertisers through its strategic Agency team. Duties will include offering strategy and support, analysis, and client services where needed to retain and drive revenue.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic training for key clients. Topics can vary from broad marketing best practices to specific digital platforms and can be conducted in person or online.
- Reporting: Deliver client reporting on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to align with Techint Labs’ standard operating procedures. Reporting will leverage proprietary technology, as well as Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved and document best practices.
- 5+ years of working and communicating with clients focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 3+ years in a client services or business development role (at a digital advertising company preferred)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to understand and execute plan once a contract has been signed
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Successfully multi-tasks with collaborative team structure and open work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Techint Labs offers full-time employees 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.