Business development manager
Techint Labs is a full-service marketing agency that combines forward-thinking research, proprietary technology, and creative services to execute custom strategies to accelerate brands. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that are a perfect fit for the position and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. Our focus on team-first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the two years, Techint Labs has grown from one to a team of almost 20 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization, as well as traditional media planning and buying, and Creative Services.
The Techint Labs team is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to help prospect and develop new business. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new sales leads, pitching products/services, and hitting revenue targets. This requires research into organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential markets, researching and understanding the needs of these companies, contacting these clients through various methods, and planning and overseeing campaign initiatives. Further, these tasks will require preparing PowerPoint presentations, contacting clients to inform them about new industry developments, developing quotes and proposals, negotiating contracts, and staying up to date on vendor solutions. You must be socially adept, good with numbers, a natural leader, strong in communication, retain problem-solving skills, have attention to detail, be a self-starter, and have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strategy: Work with the VP of Sales to develop and implement current and new sales plans to grow revenue. Develop new opportunities within key verticals, and prospect within companies to drive new business.
- Execution: Work with the Client Services team to tee up the execution of sold strategies and SOWs.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior client service, translating and executing sophisticated marketing strategies that include digital, creative and traditional media, and growing client relationships.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic digital advertising training and seminars. Both sales and product training will be a part of this role, primarily via conference webinar, but also in person. Effective and engaging public speaking is also part of this role.
- Reporting: The Business Development Manager will remain involved with client relationships at key reporting times, like quarterly business reviews, yearly reviews, and other key meetings.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- 3+ years of working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 3+ years in a sales or sales management role, preferably at a digital advertising company
- Proven sales executive experience, including meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Techint Labs offers full-time employees 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.